About the course
This program is designed to equip its participants with an in-depth knowledge of Big Data Analytics. The course is designed to enable students to cope up with the emergence of business analytics and big data as a competitive strategy and analyze datasets by applying techniques from statistics, operations research, machine learning, deep learning, network analysis and data mining.
Who is the course for?
The course is suitable for those who are already working in analytics and wish to enhance their knowledge. The course also welcome participants with a strong analytical aptitude, who would like to start their career in analytics.
- Foundation of Data Science
- Predictive analysis
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Prescriptive analysis- Optimisation
- Big Data Ecosystem
- Unstructured Data
- Deep Learning and AI
- Advanced Machine Learning-I
- Advanced Big Data Analytics I
- Advanced Big Data Analytics-II
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- The participants should have a Bachelor's degree in engineering/science/commerce or arts with mathematics as one of the subjects during their Bachelor's program.
- Preferable work experience is 3 years.
- It is essential that the applicants have programming knowledge
- The selection process starts with the Online Application form followed by an On-campus test and a face-to-face interview.
R, Python, Hadoop, Spark and Gephi.
course in a nutshell
|Fees||INR 575000 + GST|
|Certification type||Certificate Program|
|Certified by||IIM Bangalore|
|Teaching Mode||On Campus|
|Batch start on||NA|