About the course
The program consists of 5 courses and provides participants a hands-on introduction to designing and building data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform. Participants will learn how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data and carry out machine learning.
Who is the course for?
The course is suitable for cloud engineers, architects and indsutry professionals.
• Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform
• Leverage unstructured data using Spark and ML APIs on Cloud Dataproc
• Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
• Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery
• Train, evaluate and predict using machine learning models using Tensorflow and Cloud ML
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
The course is open to all students and learners.
Google Cloud Platform, Python, Tensorflow.