About the course
The program contains in-depth exposure to Data Science, Big Data, Machine and Deep Learning. The program contains an understanding of Python, Spark and Hadoop for careers in Machine Learning and Big Data. The program also features seven industry projects and periodic interaction with industry leaders in the Machine Learning Ecosystem.
The course is also available in Classroom mode, the fees for the same is INR 1,10,000.
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for aspirants and professionals who are interested in working in the analytics industry and want to work on their technical skills.
- The curriculum is designed in consultancy with IBM
- The course will give the candidates access to IBM’s Cloud Platforms featuring Cognitive Classes and IBM Watson
- The course features Seven projects covering Python, Hadoop and IBM Watson in healthcare, BFSI, Social Media, etc.
- Overview of Machine Learning
- Basic Statistics and Python
- Data Analysis with Python
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Hadoop and IBM Watson
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- The candidate should be bachelor or master in Science, Math, Statistics or Computer Applications/IT
- Selection is on the basis of the Online Application form.
Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop and IBM Watson.