About the course
The UCLA Extension instructor will teach you basics of statistics, python programming, and data science fundamentals through engaging videos, exercises, and online live mentoring sessions over 4 weeks. After completing the UCLA Extension module, you will learn implementation of machine learning, deep learning, NLP, and computer vision. There will be structured assessments throughout the course including quiz, exam, mock interview, assessment bootcamps and hackathon.
Who is the course for?
Aspirants and professionals who are interested in working in the analytics industry and want to work on their technical skills.
- Both online and Classroom options available
- Classroom program at INR 225,000
- Certified by Imarticus & UCLA Extension
- Placement assistance
- EMI options
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- You should be a graduate with at least 60%, and have a basic understanding of mathematics and programming
- Selection is on the basis of the Online Application form.
- Assessment test and Personal interview
- openCV and more