About the course
The course previously named as PGP Business Analytics is a 1yr full-time program that aims at equipping students with the tools, techniques, and skills to enable a seamless absorption into the domain of Analytics and grow into the roles of Data Scientists.
Who is the course for?
This course is relevant for all professionals planning to join the Data Science domain in roles like Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Principal Consultant, Research Associate, Data Quality Analyst and more.
- The program is designed with industry support from ICICI Bank and PwC.
- There is a well-structured campus placement program that ensures interview opportunities with the most significant companies in the analytics area.
- There are two kinds of scholarships for up to 10 lacs available:
- Director's Merit List- for candidates with 85% and above in class X, XII and 75% and above in graduation
- Foundation Scholarship- for students with an annual family income less than 4 lacs
What makes this course unique?
The course has a well-established Campus Placement Program that helps students get a job in Data Science/Analytics domain. More than 65% of the Jan 2019 batch was placed on Day 0 of the placement drive last week with an average salary of 9 lacs.
For placement details of the last 2 batches please download the program brochure.
Please download the detailed course curriculum from the downloads section.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- 60% marks in X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics (or any other with Math as one of the subjects)
Selection is based on Test Score, Academic Performance, Professional Qualifications, and Work Experience. Final selection is basis performance in Essay & Personal Interview.
Python, R, Spark, Excel, SQL, SAS, Hadoop, MongoDB (NoSQL), Amazon AWS (EMR / EC2), QlikView and Tableau.
course in a nutshell
|Fees||INR 510000 + GST|
|Certification type||Post Graduate Program|
|Certified by||Praxis Business School|
|Teaching Mode||On Campus|
|Apply By||December 01, 2019|
|Batch start on||January 01, 2020|