About the course
The course previously named PGP Business Analytics is a full-time program that aims at equipping students with the tools to enable a seamless absorption into the domain of Analytics. Praxis has got knowledge support from ICICI Bank and PricewaterhouseCoopers, providing managerial insight that allows addressing real-life situations faced by managers in areas like retail, telecom, banking, finance, insurance, and operations.
Who is the course for?
Candidates who are serious about carving a career in analytics for themselves and who wish to see themselves grow as successful Data Scientists.
- Industry support from ICICI Bank and PwC
- Campus placement program
- Campus experience
- Peer networking
- Certification from Praxis Business School
- EMI option and Scholarships
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- 60% marks in X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics (or any other with Math as one of the subjects)
- Praxis Admission Test (PAT)/CAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE Test Score, and Interview
- MongoDB (NOSQL)
- AWS (EMR / EC2)
course in a nutshell
|Certification type||Post Graduate Program|
|Certified by||Praxis Business School|
|Teaching Mode||On Campus|
|Location||Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai|
|Batch start on||NA|