About the course
The course previously named PGP Business Analytics is a full-time program that aims at equipping students with the tools to enable a seamless absorption into the domain of Analytics. Praxis has got knowledge support from ICICI Bank and PricewaterhouseCoopers, providing managerial insight that allows addressing real-life situations faced by managers in areas like retail, telecom, banking, finance, insurance, and operations.
Who is the course for?
Candidates who are serious about carving a career in analytics for themselves and who wish to see themselves grow as successful Data Scientists.
- Industry support from ICICI Bank and PwC.
- Campus placement program
- Scholarships for up to 10 lacs available:
- Director's Merit List- for candidates with 85% and above in class X, XII and 75% and above in graduation
- Foundation Scholarship- for students with an annual family income less than 4 lacs
The program is divided into three trimesters of three months each comprise classroom training on campus addressing the three pillars of Analytics.
- Bayesian Networks
- Data Visualization
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Model Interpretation
- Statistical Modelling
- Text Analytics
- Introduction to Python, R, SAS Programming
- Application of Analytics in different fields
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- 60% marks in X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics (or any other with Math as one of the subjects)
Selection is based on Test Score, Academic Performance, Professional Qualifications, and Work Experience. Final selection is basis performance in Essay & Personal Interview.
Python, R, Spark, Excel, SQL, SAS, Hadoop, MongoDB (NOSQL), Amazon AWS (EMR / EC2), QlikView and Tableau
course in a nutshell
|Fees||INR 542800 + GST|
|Certification type||Post Graduate Program|
|Certified by||Praxis Business School|
|Teaching Mode||On Campus|
|Location||Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai|
|Apply By||December 26, 2020|
|Batch start on||January 01, 2021|